Acquire this highly-sought- after technique that is used widely across by professionals for beauty, bridal, fashion make-up & correction work. This course is about the particular skills involved in planning and applying airbrush make-up to the face & body.Our programmes are taught by the industry’s leading Makeup Artists, to give you the qualifications you need for a successful career.
Learning outcomes There are two learning outcomes to this course. The learner will:
1. Be able to plan and prepare for airbrush make-up
2. Be able to provide airbrush make-up application
Guided learning hours 30 guided learning hours - 6hrs per session (4hrs practical; 2hrs theory)
No of Sessions:5
This course will be assessed by: Practical tasks, and knowledge and understanding task(s) in an assignment.
Entry Requirements: Suitable for beginners & those who wish to acquire a new skill in make-up.
Products, tools and equipment:
cleansers, toners, moisturisers, concealers, foundations, powders, highlighters/shaders, eye shadows, blushers, eye pencils, lip pencils, lipsticks, lip gloss. sponges, palette, spatula, headband, gown, brushes, disposable applicators, compressor, airbrush guns
Certification: On successful completion you will get a certificate of completion by Pro Makeup Academy.
How to Enroll: Space is limited so be sure to call and reserve your space, 0094 7666 99 77.
No previous make up training or experience is necessary for this make up class as we will teach everything from the basics onwards in these makeup lessons!
1)Learn how to handle & maintain the airbrush tools (compressor, nozzle, etc).
2)Discover how to apply airbrush make-up quickly to the face & body.
3)Association of airbrush with artistic make-up techniques using make-up brushes/sponges.
4) Mixing of product techniques for optimal use of airbrush make-up with varying effects.
5) Classic airbrush make-up techniques (especially for tv, cinema & fashion shows).
6) Individual practice on paper, progressive exercises to acquire the device technique.
7) Individual practice on live models (face & body).
8) Provide suitable aftercare advice.